Sports Rehabilitation at Romford & Ilford
Our sports therapist work together with chiropractic to assist your body in working at its optimum. We can unlock your potential no matter what sport or activity you pursue; sports rehabilitation and massage can aid you in getting the maximum enjoyment out of your life. Injuries including sprains, strains, muscle imbalances and torn ligaments/tendons do not have to stop you from being the best that you can be.
What can I expect from a 50 minute sports rehabilitation session?
- Sports massage: to assist muscles that are short and tight and cause injury and pain, and to optimise pain-free motion.
- Full body stretching: to regain normal length of muscle tissue and prevent any delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) that may inhibit the rate of your recovery.
- Functional gym-based exercises: to control any ‘weak links’ in the body that are not functioning at optimum level by focusing on strength, endurance, flexibility and proprioception to improve performance. This may include:
- Theraband (resistance) exercises and stretches
- Kettle bell workouts
- Swiss ball exercises
- Core stability exercises
- Weight training
- Exercise bike and treadmill workout
- Pilates machine strengthening exercises
What makes our services unique?
- The use of state-of-the-art electrotherapy laser treatment to stimulate injured muscles and joints activating the body’s natural processes to relieve pain, build strength and promote healing.
- Free strapping and taping.
- Home visits
Do I need a consultation before my sports rehabilitation sessions can start?
Yes. Before embarking on an appropriate treatment plan, potential predisposing factors to musculoskeletal injury and health related disorders are identified through an evaluation incorporating neuromusculoskeletal, physiological and psychosocial approaches. This will include completing a short medical form that with give full consideration to health history and lifestyle factors. From these findings, an appropriate evidence based management plan is developed unique to you and your needs.
|Initial Consultation & Treatment||£60||60 minutes|
|Follow-up / Regular Session||£30 / £55||20 / 50 minutes|
Purchase 6 rehabilitation session and receive the 7th FREE
Purchase 10 rehabilitation sessions and receive two sessions FREE
To book your appointment, call us on:
0208 262 3140