Why Our Chiropractic & Wellness Centre?
Whether it’s whiplash, headaches, joint pain, lower back pain or a sports injury we at Romford & Ilford Family Chiropractic believe that everyone has the right to be pain free and experience thehighest level of health that is possible for them.
The following are just some of the benefits that we can offer at Romford & Ilford Family Chiropractic:
- State of the art facilities
- On site x-rays which can be provided same day for your convenience
- Open when you need us- visit early morning, evening or Saturday mornings
- A relaxed atmosphere (take time out in our garden post treatment)
- Fair pricing to make treatment affordable for all
- As well as Chiropractic care we offer a range of treatments through our on-site Wellness Centre
- Fully qualified and registered practitioners so you know you’re in professional, safe hands
- Friendly staff that are always happy to help with any questions you may have
- Complimentary up-to-date information at your fingertips at all times
- Well established chiropractic practice that has been treating people in the community since 2003
- Free health talks every fortnight on Thursdays at 7.45 pm (including refreshments)
To help you return to your optimum level of health, we provide a unique level of care that focuses on five key points:
1. The Level System This Level System is a systematic progression of neurological improvement that is unique to Romford & Ilford Family Chiropractic, as it is designed by Dr. James himself.
Level One: Gonstead or Thompson chiropractic adjustments to the spine, allowing better movement and neurological function to take place in order to aid physical rehabilitation.
Level Two: Applied kinesiology, testing brain and neurological function as well as muscle balancing, in order to help promote long-term permanent change.
Level Three: Physical rehabilitation linking specific body parts such as the ankle or elbow to the brain in order for progressive physical rehabilitation to take place.
Level Four: Testing brain and neurological function in response to everyday chemicals such as deodorants and cleaning sprays which can contain potential harmful toxins that are chemically synthesised and foreign to the body.
Level Five: Improved proprioception / balance / coordination and increased physical stability.
Level Six: Applied kinesiology, testing including diet / parasites / mental and psychological aspects of care.
Level Seven: Traction, assisting your neck and spine back to its original curve in order for you to have the best possible range of movement and function.
2. Specific spinal rehabilitation exercises are given to help you strengthen your supporting spinal muscles and reduce the possibility of a relapse occurring, as well as limiting the amount of scar tissue formed post treatment
3. Craniosacral work – a technique used to ensure the efficient flow of spinal fluid within the spinal cord. This helps restore nerve function to its full potential and allows the nerves to fully recover.
4. Nutritional and dietary advice is given where needed to allow patients to pay attention to and take further care of their own health and well-being. As part of this service we provide our clients with free, fortnightly ‘Half Hour to Health’ sessions on Thursday at 7.45pm that aim to give our clients the most recent and up-to-date information regarding how to achieve optimum health and wellness, both physically, emotionally and mentally.
5. Chiropractic Manipulation Reflex Technique (CMRT) – a technique that focuses on improving the function of your organs within your body.